Pioneer Burial Ground and Site of First School in Plain Township
On Central College Road at its intersection with Cedar Grove. Site of a log school building (since demolished) erected about 1820 and a pioneer cemetery containing graves of veterans of the War of 1812 and the Civil War.
On Kitzmiller Road between house numbers 5906 and 5930, locates a 5 1/4-acre site on which early pioneer Archibald Smith constructed a sawmill in 1833 on Blacklick Creek, thus ushering in the water-powered sawmill era (to 1853) in Plain Township.
On Swickard Woods Blvd., near the Plain Township Aquatic Center and Swickard Woods Park. This marker, commissioned in 2003, describes Federal surveys of Plain Township and disposal of public lands in the period during which Ohio became a state.
At 6359 Dublin-Granville Road, across from the Church of the Resurrection. This marker, commissioned in 2010, describes the history of the Ealy family and the construction of the Ealy house by local craftsmen.